Versatile High Efficiency Plasticizers
Santicizer® Plasticizers offer all the benefits of high solvating plasticizers including compatibility in multiple polymer systems including PVC, Polysulfide, Polyurethane and Silane Modified Polymers. Because of their high efficiency, less energy is required to fuse PVC formulations. These materials are well suited for plastisol applications, but can easily be used in almost any polymer system that requires additional flexibility and softness. Valtris also offers Santicizer® Platinum, non-phthalate options that have the same performance characteristics of premium phthalate products. These highly efficient plasticizers offer excellent compatibility in many polymer systems, high plasticizing efficiency and fast-fusing capability all in a non-phthalate product.
Specifications & Attributes
- Compatibility and permanence in many polymer systems allowing longer term product performance
- Fast fusing & compounding properties in PVC applications for reduction in energy usage and increase in line speed
- High plasticizing efficiency, for lower required plasticizer loadings
- Noise and vibration dampening
- Excellent paintability, particularly for wet on wet automotive applications
- Good chemical, water and biological resistance
- Plastisols processing applications such as spread/knife coating, dip/slush/rotomolding, and roll coating
- PVC calendaring/injection molding
- Mechanically- and chemically-foamed systems
Santicizer® Phosphate Ester Flame Retardant Plasticizers
Santicizer® Phosphate Esters flame retardant plasticizers are non-halogenated and perform with the same plasticizing capabilities of the other Santicizer® plasticizers. Formulating these products into a polymer will retard flame propagation and suppress smoke generation.
Lankromark™, Therm-Chek®, Akcrostab™ Lastab, Interlite™ and Interstab™ Mixed Metal Heat Stabilizers
The Valtris range of Mixed Metal Heat Stabilizers are highly efficient products that provide stability to PVC formulations
Plas-Chek and Lankroflex Epoxy Costabilizers and Secondary Plasticizers
Lankroflex™ & Plas-Chek® epoxidized soybean oil (ESO), Lankroflex™ epoxidized linseed oil (ELO) and Lankroflex™ ED6 are secondary heat stabilizers that are used in a wide variety of flexible PVC formulations.
Micro-Chek and Intercide Antimicrobials
Micro-Chek® and Intercide™ heavy-metal free antimicrobial agents are thermally stable and cost-effective for use in plastic articles. They are recommended as preservatives for both indoor and outdoor applications and are suitable for use in applications such as textile coatings, flooring, roofing, artificial leather, pool liners and tarpaulins. Available in both liquid and solid forms.